Friday, April 29, 2011

Friday Fever



I don't get that itch anymore. That ITCH to go out to the bar or an event on weekends. It's not that I don't want to, it's just that I've become so accustomed to being low-key these past four weeks. I haven't been drinking in four weeks.

The reasons are simple:
a) My liver is thanking me and will have to return the gratitude by letting me have my ways in NYC (and this weekend)
b) Health. Drinking and the day after always gets me in a pickle. I lose my sense of routine and control.
c) Money. Enough said.

Tomorrow shall be a grand old time. A night of debauchery with my girls. It's kind of my "going away" soiree. Needless to say, we may drop by George (where it is a requirement for the bartenders to be attractive) and then just hop from bar to lounge. All I require is a good time, good music and vodka martinis, please.

Anyways, I'm going to finish this post, drink my coffee, catch up with my favourite blogs, then go for my run.
Workout today:
- 2.0 miles (At incline 7-15)
- 30 crunches
- 30 chest flies
- 30 leg lift crunches
- 30 bicycle crunches
- 10 push ups
******ran outside instead- 7.08 km run

I also need to add that my thoughts are already bloated with arousal, racing through the endless possibilities of what to devour for lunch. I went grocery shopping yesterday night and bought deliciously fresh and organic vegetables. Hummus. Flax bread. Almond butter. Almond milk.

Here's what I had for lunch yesterday. Simple and good:

 Almond butter, whole wheat bread, cinnamon sprinkled apples. Green Monster Smoothie.


Loving this: Stumbling upon old tunes on your playlist. Remember the days when Linkin Park was cool? Well, STILL IS. I love them along with Perfect Circle, Tool and Nine Inch Nails. How can you not? They're all sexy bands with a wide selection of sex(y) songs.

Loving this 2: The weather. The sun showers are kissing every inch of my apartment. Loving this a lot. Also going to take advantage and run on the seawall (thanks for the push, N!)

Loving this 3: I mapped my run on this website I just discovered. But I will also make note to get a pedometer. (unless someone wants to get little old me a pretty pedometer...)

Not loving this: I imagine this is what tar tastes like. Don't look at me, I blame my coffee machine entirely. Heh....

xoxo,
MK

No comments:

Post a Comment