Monday, June 20, 2011

Out of service

My apartment is so disorganized and it only reflects the state of my mind.
I'm going to do some major cleaning today when I get home from a very long day at work.

How nice would it be if I came back from work and it looked like this:







Any of these would be fine. Haha.


I have so many things that are overdue and items that are due TODAY. A too long of a list of things I need to finish, write, fix.

Nothing's every that easy. It so rarely ever is.

No matter how hard you'd like things simple, still and quiet, something always comes creeping through that window and onto your pile of stuff.

I'm going to school for the first time in 3 years. 7-8 courses a semester. That's a little scary. I'm no longer going to be an adolescent with an excuse; I cannot push my youth up. Nor can I shore it with naivete.
I've got to "grow up" now.

Whatever that means. Heh.

I'm off to get ready for work. I'll post another update on nutrition and training later.

No comments:

Post a Comment