Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A week of firsts

My apologies for being the worst blogger.

What can I say, I've been busy. Working non stop, getting reading in as much as possible and running.

Exercise/Training

Two reasons why I've been going crazy lately. One, I still have not been able to formulate a training program for the half marathon. Albeit, I have been running consistently and I am proud to admit that I can now run 2.0 - 3.0 miles without looking like I'm going to die.
Two, I've been so triggered lately with food. I can't seem to get these damn thoughts out of my head. I will confess, I did screw up a couple of days ago but... I think I'm okay now.
I am in the process of severing the ties with my eating disordered thoughts / actions that  suffocate me so.

This week has been motivating so far, running/workout wise.
Monday:
- ran 2.0 miles at a comfortable pace of 6.0 - 6.7 mph @ incline 4%
- 40 crunches / bicycle crunches
- 5 girl push ups

Tuesday:
- ran 3.25 miles at a comfortable pace of 6.0 - 6.4 mph @ incline 4.5%
- 40 crunches / bicycle crunches
- 5 girl push ups

After work today, I'm going to probably run another 2.0 but increase my speed. And more push ups and crunches today.

Loving this: Ari Gold. Ari Gold. Ari Gold.


Seriously, what's not to love?

No comments:

Post a Comment