Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Changes.

I haven't been this happy in a long time. Everything's going so well. 
And I've been so motivated lately with my training program, all this enthusiasm is clinging onto me like too much lavender perfume or like a needy child with syrup-sticky hands who just won't let you alone. Not that it's a bad thing.

I just need to keep this motivation going until December. Determined to make it happen.

Training

Did 2.38 miles yesterday with ease (despite the lack of music). The second mile was a bit tough but I kept going. I desperately need new shoes and a new sports bra. I keep wearing the same one and it's starting to stink. I cringe when I walk into the elevator filled with people after a run.

This morning, I woke up and did weights and core exercises. (Hate doing weights but it needs to be done). 

I really can't wait to go running tomorrow. 


Nutrition

Something weird has been happening ever since I started my program. Now, I don't think it's related to stress but I keep waking up in the middle of the night. Usually, I shuffle to the kitchen and munch on something, sip some milk and go to bed but I woke up twice today at 2:30 and 3:00 am. 

I think the whole caloric intake would explain these ungodly morning snack sessions.

Need to eat more although I've been taking in about 1300 calories a day.



Loving this: I'm not an orange girl, at all. But after seeing some pretty orange tone outfits from Fashion Week in Paris, me LIIIIIKEY.




No comments:

Post a Comment