Thursday, August 25, 2011

Tune we play and play with our tune.


Training 

Well, something happened this morning and I'm not sure why exactly.

Did my 3 mile run at 6:40 this morning. 

3.17 miles in 34 minutes (10:43 pace). Did 4 speed sessions (fartlek) but they were slightly different. A bit faster, and for shorter periods. After 4, my legs felt a little heavy. Kept going at a slow pace (just like last run) until end of mile 3. Maybe I should dial it down- perhaps, my idea of easy training sessions have become precipitate and hard.

Other than that, today's going to be a beeeaaauuutiful day. The sun is shining, and Nike is waiting for me to come by so I can clean out their store. 

For now, more coffee, some reading. 

Have a wonderful day!


Loving this: To my amazing and lovely readers; I appreciate the feedback and comments SO MUCH. I thank you for the comfort.

Loving this 2: In love. I've been listening to this all morning. Morning hip swivels. Pourquoi pas? 





No comments:

Post a Comment