Saturday, June 4, 2011

Beach day

Let's face it. It's June and the sun is ready to make a full-time appearance from now on. This, in turn, means that it's time to get those cute and skimpy bikinis and hit the beach.

With coming back from New York, dealing with my struggles, training and readjusting my diet to a vegan diet, my weight's been all over the place.

Up, down, tears, up, sweat, up, down, up, up.
And now it's at a very high number and I still haven't been able to kick that nasty "weigh myself every morning" habit to the curb.

I know I need to fix this habit, no matter how hard it is. I just cannot deal with the havoc it wreaks on my psyche, shattering it to bits and creating frustration for no reason.

...Anyways, I've been doing well with the eating. Vegan, still.

Planning to pack a delicious stir-fry rice mix for lunch for the beach today. Going to venture around Kitsilano with a friend and have a picnic on the beach.

This is what I had yesterday for lunch and I can't wait to taste it again:

Green Monster smoothie and veggie burger with sauteed tomatoes, 1/2 avocado on a bed of sauteed spinach. (I used tomato slices as buns instead of actual bread to save calories.)

It was so, so good. 

I've already done so much this morning. Felt like a sexy minx after my run too.

To do today:
- Run 2.5 miles
- Return some library books
- Go buy cereal
- Create menu for sister's birthday dinner
- Make new playlist for workout mix
- Clean apartment
- Beach day with friend

Enjoy your day. I sure will.

xoxo,
MK

No comments:

Post a Comment