Saturday, June 11, 2011

Canapés and a cosmopolitan kind of night...

Today was a tiring and productive day indeed: Cranked out the attitude and make up to do my best job on my first day at my new job, worked 8 hours, came home to an apartment filled with the smell of delicious toasty canapes in the oven.

I came home to realize that it was a little birthday pow-wow for my sister so imagine a saturday night with canape, my homemade risotto simmering on the stove and some delicious pink cocktails.

Girl talk, giggles, and cosmos galore. 


A little preview of our canapes we devoured.

Anticipating work on monday, marathon research and running tomorrow and getting my schedule back on track this coming week.

Now, I'm off to make some crafty drinks and talk. We are definitely talking about some sexual experiences and it's getting good now...so I have to go. 

PS. I make killer cosmos. (As the crowd says.)


No comments:

Post a Comment