Tuesday, August 2, 2011

It came and went

I had a great weekend. Fabulous, actually.

To be honest, I was more excited for this week. The thought about starting my program was looming over my head all weekend.

Sunday was probably the best because it was one of my best friend's birthday. We grilled some patties, bloated our bellies with homemade sangria and had a great time.

Training

Started the 18 week program yesterday and it's going well. Mondays are rest days so I was ecstatic to go home after work and just RELAX. Hellish hangover.
This means on top of not drinking much, keeping a much more detailed log of my nutrition, runs, stretches AND the weights/core exercises.
I'm going to be one busy gal.

Excited? Hell yes.

I promise more fitness/training talk tomorrow. I have to go and clean then watch the Prefontaine movie one of my readers recommended me (Thank you again, by the way. I love Jared Leto!).
Then coffee with a friend. And THEN my 2 mile run.

I have to do strictly 2 miles; I think I'll run outside today.

Loving this: New artist I discovered over the weekend. A german artist with interesting themes for each of his tracks and albums. This is one of his songs that I've played about 30 times. I really can't stop listening to it. 



Much love!

xoxo,

MK

No comments:

Post a Comment